BOOK TOUR INTERVIEW & GIVEAWAY: Wanted by Annika James
by Annika James
Young Adult Paranormal Romance
1. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
A Giant Panda. I love them! Cute and cuddly, rare, and it’s okay if they’re a little chubby.
2. What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Lots of condiments – most importantly mayonnaise, butter, cheese, deli meat, milk, Brita pitcher, eggs, and beer.
3. You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?
4. What was the last movie you went to see?
We don’t get to the theater often, I really had to think about this one. Honestly, I’m pretty sure it was Breaking Dawn Part 2. We watch a lot of DVDs, though.
5. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
Telekinesis – I’m lazy, haha!! Moving things with my mind would be awesome! Think how easy it would be to clean the house!
6. Describe yourself in three sentences.
I am a self-proclaimed dork, but I rock my dorkiness! I am fun loving, hard working, determined, and oftentimes weird. My passions include reading, writing, baseball, traveling, music, and movies.
7. If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
Ooh, tough one! I’d love to see how they lived in Elizabethan times, but personal hygiene was not up to the high standards of today, so maybe go to the future and see what cool new things we come up with.
8. If you had a million dollars how would you spend it?
I would have to pay off all our debt. Buy a new house, maybe a vacation home somewhere. Then I’d go shopping! Clothes, shoes, books, music, electronics. Then, we’d travel. And set some aside for the kids’ college as well as future vacations.
9. What was the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Haggis on Robert Burns night. A traditional Scottish dish of sheep’s organs mixed together with spices and served in the sheep’s stomach. I didn’t really like it.
10. If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
I would love to try trapeze. Or the rope spinning – where the women hold onto a rope high up, spin and contort their bodies. Not sure what that’s called.