Category Archives: Uncategorized
If Shakespeare were alive, he might have set up a creative story with the backdrop of bingo games. Look around and you will see bingo everywhere. Catch a seat next to your fellow traveller and see that he is easily multitasking, he is listening to music and buying bingo tickets online to play the game. That’s the current scenario, so I gave it a try. Unexpectedly, I even started loving it.
Play fun bingo games to give you a happy mood. You could listen to Pharell’s Happy song and play bingo. Recently I have started playing with GameVillage Bingo as they even have their own exclusive Bingo Radio. All players can tune in to listen to the tracks and play bingo games at the same time, isn’t that cool? But if you are wondering what’s in for you, the bonus you gain after depositing is the extra bonus you play in all games. You could play here to experience a generous 400% welcome bonus. When you deposit, always watch out for the extra bonus that you could claim. It gives you more to play when you deposit less.
Surely,playing bingo would keep your mind sharp while entertaining you. At GameVillage Bingo, you can visit with the forum where all players discuss everything bingo and non bingo. Enjoy wonderful deposit bonuses to play more in their 75 ball, 80 ball and 90 ball bingo rooms which are filled with twists. So, if you want to experience some interesting besides books, play bingo!
We love snacking in our house, so we had to jump when we found a subscription box that delivers healthy snacks right to our home with no fuss!
Graze sends a selection of snacks that are not only delicious, but good for you as well. Boxes may include nuts, granola bars, fruit, chips and dip, and more! With over 80 different snacks, you are sure to find one you love. And the best part is that you have control over what goes in your box. Don’t like bananas? Then you can eliminate all selections with bananas, and they’ll never be sent to you.
Here are some of the faves in our home:
Brownie Flapjacks: rustic rolled oat flapjack with brownie chunks
Fruity Mango Chutney: fruity mango chutney with black pepper dippers
Herby Bread Basket: mini basil breadsticks, garlic crostini and oregano rice crackers
Walnut & Vanilla Truffle: walnuts, fudge pieces, raisins and vanilla pumpkin seeds
As you can see, there really is a wide variety offered!
I’m so excited to share this deal with you today…you can get your first Graze Box FREE!
By signing up through my special link, you will get your first box free. After delivery, you can cancel if you find it’s not for you. But if you decide to continue, the boxes are only $6, and you will also get your FIFTH delivery FREE!
Sign up with Graze today and be on your way to healthier snacking :)
Publisher: Big Moon Press
“What can I do for you?” he asked.
Before anyone could question Blake about Z, Brendan lunged at him, grabbing him by his t-shirt and pushing him against the wall.
“Tell us about the drugs, punk!” Brendan yelled, lifting him a couple inches off the ground.
“Put me down, bro!” Blake shouted.
Brendan let go, and Blake fell to the ground.
“What the hell, dude?” he asked, regaining his footing. “What was that all about?”
Stole Your Heart by One Direction
Bad Boy by Big Bang
If you are looking for low cost methods to change your home décor so that it matches your personality, then look no further. With vinyl wall art you can design to your heart’s content easily, without any trouble. Most of you guys who are unaware of what is vinyl wall art must be thinking that it is similar to putting up wallpaper, right? But you would be mistaken! It is nothing like wallpaper.
Difference between wallpaper and vinyl art decals
Vinyl wall art decals have absolutely no similarity with wallpaper, besides the fact that both of them are stuck to the walls. Vinyl wall decals are not loose sheets like those of wallpaper and they are not so big in size either.
In simple words, these come with self adhesive backsides just like stickers. All you have to do is to take off the back side of the paper which helps to keep the glue intact and place the wall art on the wall. That’s all. Now you see how different it is from ordinary wallpaper. You can choose the various kinds of vinyl wall art and make your house into your home in an uncomplicated and reasonable way.
Steps to applying vinyl wall art
For the people who have never tried vinyl wall art before, why not just try it out once? Vinyl wall stickers can be as easily removed as easily as they are installed. Experiment with it on your home’s walls once, and if it doesn’t work you can get rid of it easily. If you do not try you will never know if the wall decals suit your taste or not. Here are the steps which will help you, the first timers, to put on the wall art stickers in a proper way on your walls without making a mess out of it.
You will get vinyl wall art stickers in form of a roll. All you have to do is unroll the wall art from its’ packaging and give it proper time to straighten itself naturally without putting anything on top of it. When you are ready to apply the decal, simply go to the back side of the sticker where there is a back paper which is there to make sure the glue is kept in its position. Carefully and gently peel the paper off from the back and put the decal on the wall. Even out the glue by rubbing the sticker lightly with your credit card.
Know what you want before you apply!
You must be thinking who will buy wall art which he or she doesn’t like, right? My point is that you can find loads of art stickers which you will like–but think before you purchase and choose carefully as to what will suit your walls and also compliment the other home décor items you have in your place. Just because it is pretty doesn’t always imply that it will look perfect after you put it on your walls. Hence be cautious with you choices.
Thorne Hollow is tall, dark and sexy as hell. And he knows it.
Cast out by the Gods thousands of years ago, he roams the earth working as an assassin for The Sicarii, a secret society that protects humans from all the things that go bump in the night.
Long ago, Thorne made the mistake of falling in love with a human, and her death stripped him bare. Destined to live a life of solitude. One night stands are his way of life—until he meets a mysterious woman whose intriguing power compels him to uncover more about her and the strange magic she wields.
Pork rinds, a traditional southern food, are a great low-carb snack. Rudolph Foods has been producing pork rinds for more than five decades, still utilizing the same special recipe Mary Rudolph created in her family kitchen. Rudolph Foods is the world’s largest manufacturer of pork rinds, as well as pork cracklins, popcorn and pork stick snacks. Rudolph’s pork rinds can be purchased online or in-store now!
Well, my plans for this post were to show you some up close photos so I could let you know about the unique airy texture that makes Rudolph’s Pork Rinds so yummy. I was thinking about doing some pics with a bowl full of them, maybe with some coming out of the bag, so forth. But, when I went to get my bag of pork rinds to take some photos, this is what I discovered:
Yes, that’s right. My husband, who wasn’t aware that I needed to take some pics to include in my review, devoured this entire bag before I had the chance! If that doesn’t tell you how delicious these pork rinds are, I don’t know what will!
Rudolph’s Pork Rinds come in several flavors, including Hot & Spicy and BBQ, and can be found at a Wal-Mart near you.
Right now, you can enter to win some Rudolph’s Pork Rinds for yourself, or even $100 gift cards! Rudolph’s is proud to be a part of Truck Driver Appreciation Week, September 14-20. Vote for your favorite big rig to win prizes for yourself and a well deserving trucker!
Who couldn’t use a little help when it comes to choosing the products that will help make your fitness regimen reach its’ maximum potential? That’s where the monthly subscription original, Bulu Box comes in! Here is a little more information on what they offer.
Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Every sample is sufficient enough to decide if the product is right for you. Of course, shipping is always free and you can cancel anytime. Share your thoughts about each product in our sample surveys and you can earn 50+ Rewards Points (that’s $5!) each month! Use your points to purchase your new favorites in full size at BuluBox.com! Here you’ll also get expert tips, tricks and a supportive community of Bulugans just like you! Join the discovery and find a healthier you!
Here is the first Bulu Box I received! Doesn’t the bright orange and all the motivational quotes going on just make you feel pumped up?
Inside is an informational card telling you what each item in the box is about, and where you can find the full size versions.
And the contents of the July Box that I received!
Quest Protein Bar: A bit tough to chew and not coated with that fake chocolate coating, this bar is quite hefty and I ate only half before it satisfied my hunger. $2.39 Value
AdvanceMint Happy Hour Cocktail Supplements: Such a cool idea! These are breath mints that you take while drinking that will, hopefully, prevent you from having a hangover in the morning! While I haven’t yet found myself in a situation to use these, I can’t wait to see if they will really work. $4.99 value for 2 packets
Garden of Life Raw Protein: Chai is far from my favorite flavor, but this is good mixed with either almond or soy milk. Makes for an energy filled breakfast! $1.99 Value
Runa Focused Energy Traditional Guayusa Tea: Again, I’m not a big tea fan. I think I am going to pass these packets on to someone who will make use of them. $.99 value
Shapeology Burn Blend Capsules: I’ve never used a diet supplement before, but I also don’t think I would be able to feel the effects of these after just using the couple of capsules I received. Approx $1.20 value.
The Good Bean Roasted Chickpeas: Surprisingly good! I loved the crunch, and they provided a quick afternoon pick me up when I was getting hungry. $.60 value.
Total box value: All in all I got about $12 worth of product for the $10 cost of the box. I do love being introduced to new products though, and that’s what I liked most.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR MY READERS:
Title: Flawed (Perfection #2)
Author: J.L. Spelbring
Release Date: August 12, 2014
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
In a world where Hitler won the The War, and perfection is constantly sought, Ellyssa has broken free from her austere life and has found another meaning for her existence.
Family, friendship, and love.
But her happiness is short lived. Ellyssa finds herself on the run, again. Her father’s work didn’t die with him, but lives on in her siblings, Aalexis and Xaver, and they are determined to complete his unfinished dream.
Add to GoodReads
GET BOOK ONE TODAY!
J.L. Spelbring lives in Texas, where she wanders out in the middle of the night to look at the big and bright stars. Besides knocking imaginary bad guys in the head with a keyboard, she enjoys being swept away between the pages of a book, running amuck inside in her own head, pretending she is into running, and hanging out with her kids, who are way too cool for her.
Her novel, Perfection, released in July 2013 and the sequel, Flawed, releases August 2014.
WIN an ARC of Flawed!
Office attire can be very constricting, especially when the industry you’re working for is highly corporate. Unless you’re working for an advertising or entertainment company, you’re not free to wear shorts and crop tops at work. Make your office outfit interesting and fashionable with chunky heels, a bright coat, and a show-stopping handbag to fight a boring ensemble at the workplace.
1. Wedge Heels. Classic black pumps are a staple and they polish every look when paired with a blazer and pencil skirt combo. However, an all-black ensemble can be boring at times. Aside from pumps, what works just divine with a pencil skirt is a pair of wedge heels. They’re not just more comfortable than stilettos, but they also give a fresh and younger look on your whole ensemble. Choose one that’s made of suede material or with ankle straps. And if you can get away with color, choose dark ones that aren’t black (Bamboo Pamela wedge heels, $24.96).
2. Bright Coat. Dark colors typically constitute a highly corporate outfit. Even though you can’t wear something fun and bright at the office, always remember you can dress up and exude your fashionable side when you’re on your way to the workplace or when you’re going out for lunch. For spring, wear a trench coat in block colors ranging from pink, to apple green, yellow and orange. You may be old-fashioned underneath but you’re definitely one fashionable lady as soon as you step out of the building (Burberry London Single-Breasted Bonded-Cotton Trench Coat, £717).
3. Waterfall Blazer. When you can’t get away with a pink or coral blazer as much as you want to, make your typical black blazer extra special by opting for a waterfall-hem. Even if you’re wearing the classic black blazer, your style will be the talk of fashionistas because of its Victorian-inspired design and great-fitting cut. Pair a waterfall blazer with your favorite cigarette pants, pointy pumps and a sweep of bright red lipstick on your lips for that almost catwalk moment (Alexander McQueen Wool Blazer, $2,785).
4. Scarf. Scarves are great additions to any plain outfit. You know how a simple scarf can turn an ordinary basic tee-and-jeans get-up into something really chic and stylish. A silk scarf is a great addition to your top especially when you have a plain, round neck inner blouse. Another option is to tie your scarf on the handles of your handbag (Tiger Print Scarf, $8.70).
5. Handbag. If you want to showcase a striking fashion piece in your boring outfit, just carry a designer handbag. Louis Vuitton handbags are definitely classic statement pieces but younger generations are more inclined to choose colored leather goods than the usual monogram prints. If you’re a born New Yorker, this tip is already a no-brainer. For sure, you’ll find the chicest leather handbags from Michael Kors and Kate Spade (Saint Laurent Petite Y Line Top-Handle Bag, $2,490.00).
6. Lipstick. The right makeup at the office can instantly mean strictly business. Some businesses like airline companies require a certain makeup for their employees. Other businesses prefer the simple, natural look. Check your company’s guidelines to see if there’s a section on makeup and grooming. If they’re lenient, you can always put on lipstick shades ranging from nude to a touch of pink, to deep red and even a juicy orange shade. This is probably the cheapest yet easiest way to put a twist to your classic corporate ensemble (NARS Heat Wave, $26).