Changes Here at Sweet Southern Home!
It’s a new year, and as you’ve probably noticed, a new blog! I gave Sweet Southern Home a complete makeover today, and I even made that awesome new header at the top!
I haven’t been blogging much, but I want to change that. At the same time, I’ll be taking the blog in a new direction. Here’s what you can expect to see on Sweet Southern Home from here on out:
- At least 2 posts per week
- More product reviews. I get lots of free items to review through programs such as Influenster and BzzAgent. I will be reviewing any and all types of product, including beauty, home, food, and more. This also means lots more items and coupons to give away to my readers!
- Fewer wax vendor and product reviews. I am still melting wax in my home, but for the most part I’m kind of over my interest in it. I am simply too stocked on wax right now to take in any new product strictly for reviewing purposes. I have a couple of vendors still left to review, and I will do those soon. Other than that, I won’t be talking as much about wax and tarts…I may post the occasional picture, but no more in depth reviews of scents.
- More book talk! I have been a HUGE reader my entire life, but never talked about it much. I find myself escaping into books more and more lately, and there are some great new authors and novels coming out all the time. I’ll be reading and reviewing more on the blog.
- Since I’m a follower of many book blogs now, this means something awesome for my readers: more giveaways! In the book blogging world there are often giveaway hops, and I hope to be participating in many of these in the upcoming year.
- Still lots of recipes 🙂 I’m still in love with cooking, and since discovering Pinterest and getting many new cookbooks for Christmas, I am more inspired than ever. I’m going to try to cook healthier and more from scratch this year…and I’ll be sharing plenty of recipes here!
I think that about covers it! Please consider following me through Facebook, Networked Blogs, or Twitter. I’d also love to know what yall think of the blog makeover! I’m looking forward to a new year with my faithful readers 🙂
Posted on January 2, 2012, in misc.. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment