REVIEW: Natural Home Rugs Anti Fatigue Comfort Mat
When you are in the kitchen, you are usually on your feet, right? Cooking, doing dishes, prepping food, etc. And kitchen floors are not the most forgiving of surfaces.
So needless to say I was really excited to receive this Anti Fatigue Comfort Mat from Natural Home Rugs!
Here’s a bit more about the product:
- Made from durable 100% PVC vinyl surface and polyurethane foam backing
- Dimension: 20″ x 36″ Thickness: 5/8″ – Basketweave design
- Reduces back discomfort and helps feet and joints
- Looks great anywhere
- Very safe with non-slip undersides
- Durable and stain resistant
- Skillfully protects your floor surfaces
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent
I put mine in front of my stove, and move it a few feet over to in front of my sink when I need to. I have foot pain from plantar fasciitis, so I truly love having this soft support under my feet when I need to stand for long periods.
The mat features a basket weave texture, and mine came in a toffee color that goes well with my kitchen table. Any drips are spills are wiped off easily.
I also love that the mat does not skid and slip around my my linoleum floor–this is a big plus for a home with a 5 year old boy and a new puppy!
In this photo you can see just how the foam responds to your body weight! As soon as you step on this mat, your feet will go, “Aaaah.”