REVIEW: Ozeri Digital Bath Scale
Happy New Year’s Eve!
I know with 2014 staring tomorrow, many folks’ resolutions will be to lose weight. The Ozeri Digital Bath Scale is a great product to help you keep track of your progress!
Before I tell you my thoughts, here is some more info about the Ozeri scale:
- Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.
- Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.
- Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.
- Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.
The scale was a cinch to take out of the packaging and set up. Within a couple of minutes, it was ready to use.
Some of the things I appreciated the most about this scale:
1. The size. I liked that it had a rather large platform to step on. My husband’s feet are a size 12 and his toes are often hanging off the edges of scales. The Ozeri scale is bigger and allows you to get your entire body weight on it.
2. The ease of storage. While the Ozeri scale is wide, it’s very thin compared to traditional scales, and I found it easy to just slip under a cabinet on my bathroom.
3. The large, LCD backlit number screen. You don’t have to struggle to see which number the needle is on. The digits are displayed brightly and are over 1 inch tall, so you can see them clearly.
(This is my son’s weight…not mine!)
4. Speed of weighing. With the Ozeri Digital Scale, there is no need to tap a foot on the platform then wait for the scale to calibrate. After the initial setup, you can then step right on the scale, even when it’s off, and get your weight within seconds.
The only slightly negative thought I had about the scale was that it is glass! To me, it was a bit heavy. Also, you must be very careful no to step on the scale while you are even slightly wet from the shower.
I love my Ozeri Digital Bath Scale and I know you will too if you give it a try!