REVIEW: Just for Men Touch of Gray
My husband is only 30 years old, but he’s one of those men who have the misfortune of going gray from an early age. As a matter of fact, I met him when he was 21 years old, and he already had a bit of gray! As he’s getting older, the amount of gray hair he has is of course, increasing. It seems to be more noticeable in his goatee than his head though.
We were excited to get a chance to review new Just for Men Touch of Gray–my husband (J) has been wanting to get a product to make him look a bit younger, but not totally unnatural. We think Touch of Gray may be what we’ve been looking for!
Here is more information about the product:
TOUCH OF GRAY MUSTACHE & BEARD
- Formula reduces the gray you don’t like, but lets you keep the gray you do.
- Balance out the grays in your facial hair and head hair for a more even look.
- Fast & easy. No mix, no mess. Just brush in.
- Uses AirActiv Technology — the first and only oxygen-activated formula that can’t over-color. It preserves the natural variations in your hair.
Touch of Gray is absolutely a cinch to use. Check out this video showing the process.
Here are some before and after photos.
As you can see, a good percentage of the gray has been colored in. The gray is not as prominent, and it looks pretty natural! We are satisfied with the results, but I think we’re going to apply once more tomorrow and see if the second coat makes a big difference.
Overall, I think Just for Men touch of Gray for Mustache and Beard is a fabulous way to make a man look a little younger in a subtle way. We will be buying this and using it for the foreseeable future!
- Like Just For Men on Facebook http://on.fb.me/1kaEOyG
- Download this coupon found on the Just For Men Facebook page http://on.fb.me/15XIRWT
- Join the Just For Men Loyalty Program to receive the latest news, special offers, coupons and more http://bit.ly/1dyTmd1
**DISCLAIMER: I received this product free for review purposes from Smiley360. This did not affect my review and my opinions are my own.
Posted on March 18, 2014, in product review and tagged gray, hair, just for men. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment