Apparoo App of the Week–April 10
Hey yall! I’m here with the Apparoo App of the week for April 10. Each week I’ll be sharing the “Apparoo App of the Week” with you. These are often FREE or offered at a discount!
This week’s featured app is:
How do we always find time to post super-adorable kid pictures on Facebook, but somehow never get that long-planned baby book done? Well, guilt-trip no more. Blinkbuggy is an online baby book that puts all your photos, milestones and funny stories in one place – and it’s as easy as a status update. You can keep it completely private, link to social media (it can even grab the photos you’ve already posted), or share with whomever you choose – great for grandparents! These precious years will disappear faster than that photo you posted last month, so don’t spend another moment procrastinating. Create an enduring – and endearing – album with Blinkbuggy online and in print!
The Blinkbuggy app allows you to:
– Funny, touching and special “Quotes” as they happen
– Milestones, thoughts, events, etc, with “Notes” as they happen
– Pictures as they happen or from the past
• Securely upload memories directly to your Blinkbuggy web account
• Organize your mobile memories through tags and collections
• Share with friends and family or keep memories private
• See recent memories captured through the iPhone app
• Sign up for a new Blinkbuggy web account
• Coming soon: View ALL memories on mobile and Capture and securely upload video and audio