REVIEW: Ozeri WeightMaster II Digital Scale
My husband and I both started on a fitness journey in early May, although we had completely opposite goals: he wanted to gain muscle mass and I wanted to lose weight before our annual beach vacation.
So I was happy to review the Ozeri WeightMaster II Digital Bath Scale–it not only has a setting to automatically differentiate between different users of the scale; it also tracks that user’s weight loss or gain.
Here are more specifications on the WeightMaster II:
- BMI with Weight Differential Detection — Instantly displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight, and your net weight change since your last weigh-in. It also calculates your net weight change from the average of your last 3, 7 and 30 weigh-ins to help provide a comprehensive understanding of your weight.
- Accurate Weight Tracking with 30 Day Memory — By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster II empowers you to instantly see how your current weight changes from the previous day (e.g. -0.8 lbs), the average of the last 3 days (e.g. -1.1 lbs), the previous week (e.g. -1.8 lbs), and the previous 30 days (e.g. -5.8 lbs), all displayed on an intelligent LCD with color alert technology.
- Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology — For users who want to focus on their weight trend instead of the actual numbers, this scale displays your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback so you can see if your weight is trending up or down day to day, over the last 3, 7, and 30 days.
- Immediate and Flawless Results — Performs and displays all calculations on the scale’s LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.
- Robust Construction, Industry-leading Capacity and Built-in Intelligence — Weighs up to 440 lbs with auto-recognition technology for 8 unique users at home, at the office, or at the gym. Automatically calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off. Features a slip-resistant grooved ABS exterior reinforced with a tempered glass interior, and non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won’t damage flooring. Treated with Microban® antimicrobial product protection that disrupts the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and helps maintain surface cleanliness.
We liked the large, LCD backlit screen that shows numbers big enough that you don’t have to squint at them. This scale is made of a sturdy plastic, and as it can support up to more than 400 pounds, it feels more substantial than some cheaper, more flimsily made scales.
A great feature is that you can immediately tell, through a red or green screen, whether you have gained or lost weight. And since the scale can automatically tell which user is stepping on it, you don’t have to mix up your results with someone else in your household, or let anyone else get a peek at your weight! This is easily the best feature, in my opinion.
This scale is probably the best I have used; seeing the red or green numbers each time I use it has an effect on my diet and workout! Ozeri is known for making quality products, and the Weightmaster II does not disappoint.