Hidden Valley Ranch Helps Give Your Holiday Recipes some Zing! #HVRanchers
My family has been using Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix in recipes for years, so it was a no brainer for me to whip up some new ones showcasing the product! My husband and I cooked up a Hidden Valley Ranch feast that was as tasty as it was easy!
Here is some cool stuff I was sent to get the ball rolling on my HVR creations!
My husband was helping me out with the cooking, so he got to wear this:
Here’s what we cooked.
Original Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 pork loin rib chops about 1-inch thick
- dash of paprika (optional)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a small bowl, add the Seasoning mix, together with the salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well. Liberally sprinkle the porkchops on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or try with a rack. Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, turning once until browned or an internal temperature of 160ºF is reached. Serve immediately.
Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes quartered
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad®Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Place potatoes in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag and add oil; seal bag. Toss to coat. Add Dressing & Seasoning Mix and toss again until coated. Bake in ungreased baking pan at 450°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Hidden Valley Glazed Baby Carrots
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups ready-to-eat, peeled, baby carrots
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar together with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter together with the sugar mixture for 3 to 5 minutes over a medium heat or until bubbly.
- Add the carrots and let cook covered for 7 to 10 minutes or until the carrots have softened slightly.
Our dinner came out great!
Hidden Valley Ranch helps take your recipes to the next level. Use it in your holiday recipes or just everyday dinners!
Posted on November 14, 2014, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment